CUSTOMER SERVICES CHARTER
Choosing the right advice is an important decision to make. Getting good advice will make a real difference to achieving your goals. You might want to borrow money to pay off debt, buy a vehicle or purchase new premises. There are lots of things to think about and we at Carvine will help you realise your financial needs. We always act in the best interests of our clients. We use research tools to ensure a suitable solution is presented to meet your objectives. We offer a personal service tailored to your circumstances.
We provide Credit Broking Services for businesses and private clients with complex affairs creating and managing a comprehensive and evolving strategy on a bespoke basis
We provide advice to make sure you have the right products for your immediate and future needs.
We will arrange to transact particular financial products at your request and keep you updated on any new product we feel meet your needs. There will be no formal review unless you request this from us. We look forward to agreeing how best we can meet your needs and providing you with solutions to meet your financial needs.
Carvine Skyemotion Limited – Treating Customers Fairly Policy
Skyemotion Ltd trading as ensures clients are at very heart of all that we do. We are fully committed to providing the highest standards of customer service and advice. Where we have alluded to “Customers” in this policy, we refer to all Third Parties connected with the sale. Our customers are our most valuable asset and our aim is to ensure we deliver a user-friendly, robust, reliable and cost-effective service to all concerned. As a part of our overall approach we are fully committed to treating our clients fairly and as such we endeavour to meet their expectations of high quality service. Our Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) policy is centred around the guidance provided by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to ensure we consistently deliver fair outcomes to our customers and take responsibility for both Skyemotion Limited trading as Carvine an organisation, and our staff (at all levels) providing an enhanced service quality to clients, based on a culture of openness and transparency. As a firm, we take the requirements of the FCA seriously, in particular, the requirement to treat customers fairly.
The FCA has outlined six key themes which are central to our TCF initiative:
- Customers should be confident that they are dealing with firms where treating customers fairly is embedded in the corporate culture.
- Services marketed and sold are done so with the aim that they meet the needs of customers and are targeted accordingly.
- Customers should be provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the service provision
- Where advice is provided, it takes into account a clients individual circumstances
- The service provided is of an acceptable standard
- Customers do not face unreasonable barriers to make a complaint
- We have set out how we aim to ensure these principles are embedded in our approach to dealing with our clients.
- Treating Customers Fairly is a core principle of our company and the way we conduct our business.
- We are constantly striving to improve our service and develop new and innovative ways to communicate our services and new product information to all parties who may have had historic dealings with our firm or may have dealings with us in the future.
- Central to our Treating Customers Fairly ethos is our commitment to providing clear and concise information, free of “jargon” and written in plain English.
The core principles of our “Treating Customers Fairly” Policy are as follows:
- Skyemotion Limited trading as Carvine is an organisation which holds the fair treatment of our customers as central to our corporate culture.
- Products and services marketed and arranged in the leasing market are designed to meet the individual needs of our customers.
- Our customers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the leasing finance has been arranged.
- Where we offer advice to our customers, the advice is suitable and takes account of their individual circumstances, having obtained an understanding of their requirements.
- Customers will not face unreasonable post-leasing arrangement barriers imposed to change products should it transpire they are not fit for purpose or are substandard, or make a complaint.
- We will ensure that any complaints or grievances are handled in a sympathetic, positive and professional manner and within a reasonable time-frame.
- Skyemotion Limited trading as Carvine will ensure that members of staff are kept up to date with relevant training in relation to competence, data protection and other matters directly affecting the quality of service offered to customers.
- We will offer its staff regular training in the principles of TCF as and when appropriate, ensuring continuing professional development by encouraging reading of the trade press, FCA website, newsletters and dissemination of relevant information as and when it becomes available.
- We ascertain the appropriateness of the requested service for all new customers prior to accepting a deal, ensuring it is in line with their knowledge and experience.
- We continually aim to understand the needs of our customers.
- We aim to keep our clients fully informed in a clear and fair manner that is unambiguous and not misleading.
- We ensure our services are delivered with clarity and transparency and do not contain hidden conditions or rely on complex technical definitions.
- We will keep an accurate and comprehensive record of all our dealings with a customer, so that in the event of any dispute or discrepancy, we will be able to provide a full breakdown of interchanges between all parties.
- We make certain our clients understand the risks associated with our services at the outset of an instruction, where appropriate.
- We work hard to ensure that service and risk information remains clear and prominent at all times
- In the unlikely event that there is a conflict of interest, we will inform our customers as soon as possible once we become aware of it.
Our priority is to provide our clients with an excellent service underpinned by quality and choice. Our service is shaped by listening to our customers needs and understanding what is important to them. We take responsibility for meeting the needs of our customers and always look for ways to improve the quality of our service. We aim to treat our clients fairly and deliver high quality services which meet their expectations throughout their relationship with us. We recognise that our employees are critical to delivering a positive client experience and ensuring our customers are treated fairly. Our culture and values encourage and support our employees to deliver this. All of our employees are fully trained in dealing with our customers, and in treating them fairly. We remunerate and incentivise our employees to encourage them to deal with all customers fairly, and to continually find ways to improve.
We respond in a timely manner to our customers’ and prospective customers’ questions and queries, and address any issues or concerns promptly. All customer complaints are dealt with and escalated as appropriate and as required by us in order to meet our obligations to our customers. How we handle these is further detailed in our “Customer Complaints Procedure” policy document. Our policy is in line with the current guidance from the FCA and is in line with the principles of the FCA that “a firm must pay due regard to the interests of its customers and treat them fairly”. Senior management will pay attention to the outcomes of complaints, which can serve as an important source of intelligence about the health of our business and systems. We will investigate the root causes of complaints and obtain feedback from customers who have experienced our complaints process in order to improve the level of service that we provide. We will measure the length of time taken to deal with a complaint, the outcome, and the way in which the outcome is communicated to the customer in order to ensure that we are treating our customers fairly.